Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Brandon and Mary get hitched


Brandon and Mary get hitched
Originally uploaded by Douglas Remington - Ethereal Light™

My "little" Brother, Brandon just got hitched this weekend. He married his sweetheart, Mary - his girlfriend of many years. We found out over Christmas that Brandon has "incurable" stage 4 cancer. I am a stage 4 survivor of many years myself. I put him on an intense anti cancer diet, and he has since then done some of his own research and has learned allot. He is sticking to it and I can tell you that he is reversing it! Keep him in your thoughts and send good energy his way, he and his new bride could use it.

If anyone is interested in learning more about cancer and how to cure it, I recommend the book, Cancer, step outside of the box. search.barnesandnoble.com/Cancer/Ty-M-Bollinger/e/9780978...