Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christ Church Cathedral, New Zealand, destroyed in earthquake


Christ Church Cathedral, New Zealand, destroyed in earthquake
Originally uploaded by Douglas Remington - Ethereal Light™

Some of you know New Zealand is my favorite place on earth, and the city of Christ Church is right up there. There are some good folks hurting down there, and Kiwis are the friendliest people I have even known. CC just got hit hard by an earth quake. Still trying to get a hold of some friends there. People are dead. I'm pretty sad right now. Anyway, Christ Church Cathedral is one of the prettiest manmade structures I have ever seen, and it has been destroyed. I guess I am fortunate to have photographed her before it happened.

Thoughts are prayers go out to my Cantiburian friends.

~dr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.