Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crocus Blur


Crocus Blur
Originally uploaded by Douglas Remington - Ethereal Light™

This shot was a "mistake." I had my camera set up with an off camera strobe to fill in some shadows on these crocus flowers and just as I hit my remote release, my cat decided to rub up against the tripod, which ended up blurring the photograph. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise for it made a pretty cool effect I think. This image was published in Photo techniques magazine years ago.

The Crocus flower is where the expensive spice, Safron is from.

Nikon F5, Nikon SB-24, Fuji chrome Velvia.

***click below for large on black***

ethereallight.com/Landscapes/Nature-and-Landscapes/880678...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.